Learn about our shipping methods for international cosmetic ingredients, plant extract and supplements orders. Our international carriers include FedEx, UPS, and DHL Express. Choose a shipping option that best fits your budget and needs. However, in some cases we reserve the right, without notice, to change the shipping service on your order due to high value. UPS will be switched to FedEx Ground and a signature upon delivery will be required.
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in China.
We ship to over 150 countries worldwide and have over 4 years of experience dealing with international shipping documentation. Please note that shipping charges may vary from the amount indicated by the automatic shipping calculator since the weight calculated on the website may differ from the actual package weight due to the packaging material. There is no handling fee for all international orders.
Customs fees, VAT, or value added tax, and sales tax are typically charged by the government of your country and must be paid by the customer once the package arrives. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied. For customs clearance, a customs broker is usually needed who may charge you a brokerage fee. Packages may be held up in customs for a few days and will delay delivery.
- FedEx International Economy: delivers in five business days to more than 220 countries for packages up to 150 pounds. Includes tracking. Extra services include broker service and customs cleared service. Please provide your FedEx account number in the "Shipping Instructions" section of your order if you want to have it shipped on your account. The prepaid shipping cost will be refunded.
- FedEx International Priority: delivers in one to three business days and two business days for major cities in Europe. This shipping option is available for more than 220 countries for packages up to 150 pounds. Includes tracking. Extra services include broker service, third party consignee, and customs cleared service. Please provide your FedEx account number in the "Shipping Instructions" section of your order if you want to have it shipped on your account. The prepaid shipping cost will be refunded.
- Worldwide Expedited: offers customs-cleared, day-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories in two to five business days.
- Worldwide Express: this service offers guaranteed delivery in 1-3 business days depending on the destination. Service is available in 185 countries and territories.
- Worldwide Saver: offers guaranteed afternoon delivery in 1-3 days for your international shipments. Next business day delivery to Canada, two business days to Europe and Latin America, and two or three business days to Asia. Service is available in 215 countries.
- DHL Express Worldwide: DHL offers exclusively express shipping services around the globe. Slower shipping services that take longer than four to five days are not available with DHL. The Express Service is a time-sensitive service with proactive delivery notification available on request. Delivers by the end of the next possible business day. Intercontinental shipments usually take three days.